Friday, February 15, 2008

ladies, ladIES, LADIES!!



some of you may already know... but I am the new scrapbook teacher for our local Scrapbook store--All Scrapped Up.






And I have my first class next week. I am going to offer something special to my blogger babes! If you sign up I will give you a **buy one-get one FREE** pass. Yep! That's right. Two magnet frames for the price of one.... {that's just $6.50 each....hello. } You can order as many as you want.... I will have HUNDREDS of different kinds of paper... but if you have a paper that matches a room or color perfectly, you are welcome to bring your own...or you can just paint it plain...
I am really excited for these classes and I need help to spread the word....


If you want to sign up... just comment here... or go to the store. Thanks girls!

See you there!!

Feb. 21st @ 6:30
@ All Scrapped Up

magnet frames are $13.00
or 3 for $30.00
{don't forget your FREE one!}

No comments: