Tuesday, January 15, 2008

to go along with my *MUSIC* post.......


Favorite Song From Childhood: "Only in my dreams" by Debbie Gibson "You got it (the right stuff)" by NKOTB

Favorite High School Dance Song: "Take my Breath Away" by Berlin (the ultimate dance song...) "Save the best for last" by Vanessa Williams (this was played at all school dances...)"All for Love" by Bryan Adams... "I'd die without you" by P.M. Dawn.... This is fun...

Senior Class Song: Boyz II Men - "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" by Boys II Men --wasn't that everyone's class song back then?

Song That Makes You Think of College: "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette "Fly" by Sugar Ray "From this moment on" by Shania Twain

Favorite Rock & Roll Song: "Somebody" by Depeche Mode "Free Falling" by Tom Petty

Favorite Disco Song: Without a question..... "Jive talkin" by the Bee Gee's

Favorite Country Western Song: "Live like you were dying" by Tim Mcgraw " "Carried Away" by George Strait

Favorite Pop Song: currently.... hard to choose. "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt or " How to save a life" by The Fray...

Favorite All Time Love Song: "True Companion " by Marc Cohn ...My heart gets all fluttery just thinking about it.

Favorite Break Up Song: “Hard Habit to Break” by Chicago

Favorite Slow Dance Song: "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks “With or without you” by U2.

Song That Always Makes You Cry: "I believe" by Diamond Rio "Angels among us" Alabama

Songs About Your Kid/s: "Somewhere over the rainbow" Katharine McPhee

Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband:"I cross my heart" by George Strait. Stephen used to sing this to me when we were dating.... I LOVE it.

Favorite Christmas Song: “Silent Night”

Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: “The Pearl" by Kenneth Cope

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: ohhhh. this is a sore subject. short story: i have an old cell phone that won't download any songs for ringtones.... so, currently I just beep. Annoyingly.

No comments: