Friday, January 25, 2008

37 questions.


1. What time did you get up this morning?  7:15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? uh...
Titanic. I don't really remember, it's been a long time....
4. What is your favorite TV show? Las Vegas, Jon and
Kate +8, Good things Utah
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? toast
6. Favorite cuisine? Italian
7. What is your middle name? don't have one
8. What food do you dislike? feta cheese
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? marc cohn
10. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Expedition
11. Favorite sandwich? ice cream
12. What characteristic do you despise? Liars
13. Favorite item of clothing? flip flops
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,
where would you go? Cruise with my hubby
15. What color is your bathroom? Khaki, white and green
16. Favorite brand of clothing? uh.... I only shop
for kids clothing... do moms have brands?
17. Where would you retire to? close to my children,
where ever they are... but in my dream home...
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Stephen
threw me a huge surprize bday a couple years back...
friends, family... it was really fun.
19. Favorite sport to watch? uh.... I don't really
watch sports. unless you call flipping a house a sport...
20. Furthest place you are sending this? this is a blog...
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you???
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Mel
23. Favorite saying? "I love you more than chocolate milk"
(I say that to my kids before they go to sleep every night..
..it's a fun story from my pregnancy with Kendyl....)
24. When is your birthday? May 25th
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? urgh.
it depends how I wake up...if it's to a screaming child...
I am a night person. If I was up early with a screaming
child... I'm not much of a night person either....
26. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
27. Pets: not much of a pet person... but we recently
got some fish...
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
uh. that's a negative.
29. What did you want to be when you were little?a teacher
30. How are you today? tired. and happy...
31. What is your favorite candy? Peanut butter twix
32. What is your favorite flower? tulips
33. What day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
April 16th... scrapbook expo
34. How many speeding tickets have you had? less than 5
(last one was on my birthday 5 years ago)
35. What is a job you've had in the past that people
don't know about? my dad had us sell fuzzy animal backpacks
door to door when we were little kids.
36.Funniest hair do you've had? A brushed out Howard
Stern perm when I was 12.
37.Is this stupid? Yep. But I love doing it...

No comments: