Wednesday, October 3, 2007

a great G.....



my favorite G is.... GARAGE SALES!!

loL... that makes me laugh... seriously, if you know me... you know I LOVE a great deal... and how can you pass up a really good garage sale. In fact, one of my greatest secrets is that my house is decorated with 85% garage sale finds... from antique trunks... to curtains... to school clothes... to picture frames... to beat up desks that my hubby and I "redo"... it's great! Although, I haven't been as dedicated the past two summers.... I really need to get back on the bandwagon... there are few things greater than a fun treasure hunt.... and friends that will go and share them with you....

**as you can tell... photo is totally unrelated, just one of my favorites....**

other Great G's: Grandparents! frozen red Grapes, Gymboree, Garbage disposals, fresh cut Grass, Gratefulness, sales rack @ Gap, Garden Veggies...

1 comment:

Joel and Kristie said...

That's so funny about Garage sales, My sister LOVES them too, in fact she talked me into selling at 2 last month, and even though I was tired, we made Awesome money, so now she's got me addicted too!!