Thursday, September 6, 2007

tag... my top 100

OK... another tag. This one is long... but fun to do.
I tag Lindsey, Neaner, Kristie and Abby...

100. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
I have about 70 favorite songs ... how could you ever chose just one?
99. DO YOU HAVE A JOB?
Yes - Momma to 4
98. MIDDLE NAME?
nope
97. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE?
my hubby...
96. LIED IN THE LAST 24 HRS?
no way. ;)
95. BEST BREAK UP SONG?
off the top of my head???.... uh.... dunno
94. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU TOOK A PLANE TO?
Arizona
93.WHAT MAKES
YOU MAD?
when people chew the nails they just bit off... or kids that mess with my kids...
92. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Singles ward activity... we starred at each other all night...
91. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
A small business owner and a grandma
90. FAVORITE COLOR?
uh... yellow
89. DO YOU HAVE A FIREPLACE?
yep
88. DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU CAN TALK TO?
yeah
87. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
2 Brothers, 1Sister
86. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
in my living room
85. DID YOU EVER GO TO DETENTION?
yep
84. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM VACATION?
I would love to go to Hong Kong... or Italy... or Denmark.
83. PERFECT GUY?
seriously... my husband. I'm not being cheesy.. he is my soul mate.
82. WHAT IS SITTING TO YOUR LEFT RIGHT NOW?
a pair of scissors ( the same ones my two year old cut her hair with yesterday...) and my printer
81. FAVORITE BOOK?
how can you chose just one... at the moment, Twilight
80. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?
Four
79. WHO IS THE 5TH PERSON YOU GOT A MISSED CALL FROM YOUR CELL PHONE?
Melanie
78. CLOSEST BLACK OBJECT?
the desk I am writing on...
77. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate
76. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM DATE?
no kids, no phone, no worries... just us.
75. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
not anymore... I am usually sleep walking in the shower.
74. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN ANY BONES?
nope
73. DO YOU HAVE GOOD HANDWRITING?
yeah, it's readable :)
72. DO YOU OWN ANY PETS?
That a big negative
71. LAST TIME YOU LISTENED TO COUNTRY MUSIC?
Yesterday
68. WHAT CAN YOU HEAR NOW?
Aladdin on the TV
67. HOW MANY DRUGS ARE IN YOUR SYSTEM NOW?
None
66. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN PAINT?
uh... no
65.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING NOW?
Jean skirt and brown shirt...
64. FAVORITE COOKIES?
oatmeal chocolate chip
63. DO YOU SING?
yep
62. SCREAMO OR COUNTRY?
Country
61. ROCK OR RAP?
both
60. DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?
who doesn't...
59. WHO DID YOU LAST CALL?
amy
58. WHO LAST CALLED YOU?
heather
57. EARRINGS?
I have a 9 month old... unless I want them ripped out.. no way
56. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?
uh... this survey
55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED?
Stephen
54. WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE?
Yes
53. LATEST THING YOU’VE RECENTLY LEARNED?
My 5 year old told me yesterday... "it's off the chain, yo"... what's up with that.I have learned that she's growing up TOO fast
52. ARE YOU COLD NOW?
no
51. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?
Lasagne
50. IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW?
my son is screaming for an ice cream sandwich
49. DO YOU KNOW MORE THAT ONE LANGUAGE?
some spanish, some sign language
48. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMORROW?
don't know yet...
47. IF YOUR EX WANTED YOU BACK, WOULD YOU TAKE THEM BACK?
not in a million years
43. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE NOW?
Yes more than anything...
42. CAN YOU SWIM?
yes
41. DO YOU HAVE ANY COWBOY BOOTS?
nope, but my son loves 'em
40. CAN YOU CHANGE A TIRE?
sure can!
39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
depends on my mood... generally, ice cream sandwiches
38. DO YOU HAVE A TATOO?
no
37. FAVORITE SMELL?
grapefruit and clean laundry
36. IF YOU COULD HAVE A SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
stop time... or be invisible
35. UNITED STATES OR CANADA?
US
34. WHAT TIME IS IT?
11:53
33. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FOUND OUT YOU WERE ADOPTED?
Cry
32. JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?
Jeans and sweatpants... together... that's hot.
31.WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING?
Cleaning
30. ARE YOU GONNA DO it?.
who else will??
29. EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
yep. several
28. DO YOU HAVE BIG GLASSES?
nope
27. HAVE YOU CRIED SO HARD YOU MADE YOURSELF SICK?
Yes
26. DO YOU LIKE TECHNO?
Sure
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY?
photography & scrapbooking
24. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
30
23. HAVE YOU RECENTLY TALKED TO YOUR MOST RECENT EX?
not in about 10 years
22. SALAD OR SOUP?
I love a good salad
21. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
my husband
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
tulips... & gerber daisies
19. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
la ink... flip this house... las vegas...
18. DO YOU LIKE 80’S MOVIES?
Doesn't everyone!
17.DO YOU LIKE -POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME- BY -DEF LEPPARD-
Yes...that's a great "belt it out " song
16. DO YOU DANCE TO IT?
doesn't everyone
15. WHAT KINDA MUSIC DO YOU LIKE?
just about everything..
14. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?
Expedition or F150
13. BEST CITY YOU’VE VISTED?
Cardiff, Wales
12. BEEN TO LONDON?
I've been to England... but not London.
11. CAN YOU LICK YOUR TOE?
Never tried..
10. FLIP FLOPS OR TENNIS SHOES?
totally flip flops
9.
BEEN TO COLLEGE?
Yes
8. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
green and white
7. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
when the kids are in bed
6. SOMEONE EVER LICK YOUR CHEEK?
Yes
5. SEEN ALL THE SPIDERMAN MOVIES?
yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
without question... Fall!
3. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
Pumpkins, leaves on the ground, a yummy candle burning, sweaters and snuggling with my family
2. EVER GOTTEN LOST IN THE DARK?
yeah, punched someone in the face that jumped out in front of me...
1. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP?
Washington

No comments: