Monday, September 10, 2007

a beautiful hair cut...




About a week ago... Avery thought it would be a "fun" idea to give herself a hair cut. She cut her bangs all crazy and looks pretty much like a pixie now.... and a couple of days later Brad jumped on the bandwagon and cut half her ponytail off... I started to hyperventilate when I saw hair all over the ground... I about died. And to top it all off... he cut EVERY ONE of my flip flops... you know the part that goes between your toes?? yep, he cut them all. At least I get to go shopping...
It's just another fun mom story I guess...:) I have a lot of those these days, it seems...

1 comment:

Lindsey F. said...

You are such a patient mom. What are you going to do right? I can't believe he cut all your flip flops!! I don't know that I would have been so patient!