Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my favorite B


Well, without question my favorite B.... is my B! Bradley. This little big man is such a sweetie. One of my favorite memories of him was a couple of years ago I asked him what he wanted to do when he grew up and he said " I want to just have a job with my daddy as a policeman so I can protect all of my girls... I will make sure you guys are safe mom!" It was precious! And he still says it to this day. He is very protective of his "girls". Everyday, when Stephen goes to work he will tell B to take care of his girls and be a big man... boy, he takes his job very seriously.

Brad is my cowboy... as most people know, he loves John Wayne and a good cowboy movie. He knows Silverado by heart. He will wrestle anyone! He loves superheros as well. This Halloween will be difficult for him to chose which road to follow... it's a toss up between Batman, a pirate and a cowboy... I don't know how he will be able to chose just one... he is a really tough guy with a big heart. I love him to pieces. One of my FAVORITE things in the world is to lay on the couch and B will lay on my legs... he knows I love it and will rush over and snuggle right on top of me. He is a great snuggle bug. I dread the time when he will grow out of that stage... He is also quite the comedian. He loves to trick people and say funny things. One of his favorite words {because of Stephen and my reaction to it} is -precisely. He will say it then just rumble this cute little belly laugh. I could eat him up. That's my favorite B.

some of my other favorite B's: Blankets {really heavy ones...}, Bubble baths, Babies and Books... {just finished Twilight...}

4 comments:

Lindsey F. said...

Such a cute little man! Hey, do you have any suggestions of other good books? I just joined a book club and need some ideas for my book of the month.

ohilaryk@gmail.com said...

Dev,

I love the ABC posting ideas. You are a way better blogger than I!!! Your family is so cute and there is nothing better than snuggles (that would be my s entry I think). I had to ask what you thought of Twilight. I finished Eclipse last month so needless to say, I've really enjoyed the series. We read them in our book group. So, what did you think of it?
Love ya,
Hilary

dev said...

I love you two girls...
Lindsey, I just read "If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard"--by, Sheri Dew for my book club... it was good. I am really in a "not really educational... just take me away from my dirty dishes with my imagination... type of mood right now..." :)

Hilary, I LOVED Twilight... really the middle and end was better than the beginning... I am anxious to start the next one today... who'da thought I would be interested in vampires? :) what did you think of the series?

Monica B. said...

Your little guy sounds so sweet. I was surprised when I had boys and found out how cuddly they really are.

I loved Twilight also, and read all 3 books in 6 days. I know I'm a little obsessed. They get better with each one.