Saturday, September 22, 2007

and my favorite C is....



Cuddlebugs!! hello... is there anything that really can compare to a great cuddle? I don't think so... I love the sticky ones... the goodnight-half asleep ones... the I am sorry-- I won't ever do that again, ones... the I really missed you ones... the--don't let me go momma ones...

I just can't get enough of them. And really--- I get sick when I think of how fast time flies and how quickly they will be saying..."not in front of my friends mom!!" or "you're squishing me mom--let go!" {OK, I admit they say that one already sometimes :)} It is all happening so fast I just want to hold on to them and never let go....

Other fabulous C's: Church, Cookies, Christmas, Chocolate, Chubby babies :), Cousins,Chad Marvin & Cameras.

No comments: