Tuesday, November 20, 2007

my FAVORITE k.....KENDYL DEV



Kendyl Devenie Boyer

I have the cutest 5yr old. I know. I know. I am her mom, naturally, she is the cutest to me... but, seriously, she's yummy. If I had to describe her in one word... it would be... clown. She is a funny little bug. Seriously, she doesn't go more than 5 minutes without doing something funny. She keeps me laughing all day.
I was volunteering in her class the other day and her teacher pulled me aside and started complimenting her. She was amazed at how fast she was picking stuff up. Yesterday, at home she said "mom, I taught myself to say the alphabet backwords..." then she proceeded to do it~ without any help and without missing a letter~ I freaked out. I asked her where she learned it and she said I saw a girl do it on TV and thought she would try it... it is so funny. I can't even do it...

It's so fun to watch her grow~~ but boy do I hate to see it all happen so fast. She is beautiful inside and out. And I am very proud to be her momma. Love you nugget!




Other Krazy K's I love~~ Kisses, KSL.com, my clean Kitchen, Kizoodle.com, skeleton keys and korker bows...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.
buggies