Tuesday, November 27, 2007

lovely L's...



It's really hard to pick just one thing for each letter.... I am really proud to be a LARSEN... i love loVE LOVE being in lOvE!!!.... but my favorite L is ***LABOR***
I know. I know. Most people think I am lying or crazy when I tell them how much I love to be in labor. I would have dozens of kiddos if I could. There is something just magical about giving birth. Don't get me wrong. I am not claiming no pain or all bliss or something crazy like that... I just love the experience. Kendyl was born on her actual due date... 9 hours of labor and an hour of pushing... Brad was 3 weeks early, 8 hours of labor and three pushes... Avery 2 weeks early, 8 hours of labor and came out with one push... Rylin 2 weeks early, a day of labor and one push...
Labor is such an interesting thing to me. I honestly get jealous when people go into labor. I love the sounds of the machines... the ice chips... the warm blankets... uncomfortable~numb bum~ beds... DRUGS... and I love my Doctor. You really never know what your outcome will be but it is a wonderful miracle from God that we get to experience this. Hmmm.... no more babies for a while, but just talking about it makes me hungry for it all again....

other loveley L's... Library, Last minute vacations, Larsen family reunions, Laughter and the Land that I love....

1 comment:

Joel and Kristie said...

I TOTALLLLYYY agree with you!! I love everything about labor too!!!