Saturday, September 6, 2008

does B know me??


Bradley
1. What is something mom always says to you? share!
2. What makes mom happy? when I make funny stuff and when I scratch her back.
3. What makes mom sad? when I am always naughty. And when dad and I fart. (nuff said)
4. What makes your mom laugh? Rylin.
5. What was your mom like as a child? I don't know. I wasn't there.
6. How old is your mom? 13. (hmmmm.)
7. How tall is your mom? as big as daddy.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? being with us and our dad.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? make stuff for the girls.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being pretty. ( what a mommas boy.)
11. What is your mom really good at? making food.
12. What is your mom not very good at? cutting wood. you're not very good at that mom.
13. What does your mom do for her job? make us do chores.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? popcorn. (he is currently stuffing his face with popcorn...and has only one thing on his mind right now...)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she snuggles.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? little mermaid
17. What do you and your mom do together? go to stores.
18. How are you and your mom the same? we like to lay down. and we both have arms.
19. How are you and your mom different? I have light hair and you have really dark hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you buy me stuff, like knives.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? when daddy takes me and we go somewhere and leave the girls.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? shopping at walmart with me.
23. What is your favorite thing about your mom? when she sings to me when I go to sleep.
24. What does your mom do that is silly? she tickles us

3 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Your kiddos are such a crack up... I love reading your posts especially when you have quotes from your funny kids!! We love you guys and miss you! Love, shar

AMPM said...

I love when you buy knives too. What an awesome mom!!!!! :-)

Rebecca said...

I've had so much fun catching up on your blog! Your kid interview blogs are so sweet! What a good idea. I wish I'd thought of it first. Would it be totally rude to steal your idea? BTW, how are you feeling?