Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have been tagged twice recently... so I am going to do them together.... You all may know these things already... I can never remember what I have written in the past.... so, sorry peeps.

~ here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

3 Joys~
#1~ One on one time with my hubby
#2~ Staying home with my buggies
#3~ A clean house

3 Fears~
#1~ Losing one of my family members
#2~ Car accidents
#3~ my food storage at the moment is... 4 cans of spaghetti sauce, 8 cans of refried beans and two bags of dried mashed potatoes.... I know. It's scary.....

3 Goals~
#1~ To have a house full of kids!
#2~ To be a black diamond in MonaVie
#3~ To fold my laundry before it wrinkles....

3 Obsessions~
#1 ~ Ribbon
#2~ Smelling hair. I know. It's weird. But, I love smelling my kids after their baths...
#3~ My Husband

3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I LOVE going into labor
#2~ I was told by doctors when I was 18 I would never have kids
#3~ I was kicked out of my house when I was 18

*********next........

Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Enjoy the results!

1. I love to cook... but I CAN NOT bake worth anything... I made brownies last week... doubled the oil and forgot the eggs. YUMMO!!

2. I REALLY want to design my own scrapbook line someday...

3. I cry when ever I think of the Ronald Macdonald houses...

4. I am deathly afraid of horses

5. I cut the top of my finger off this week...

6. Stephen and I are going on a cruise next summer.... *yeah. is that serious motivation to lose baby fat or what?!*

ok. I am tagging..... drumroll please. Monica, Tracy, Kristie, Jill, Erin and Jeneanne....

No comments: