Thursday, May 8, 2008


I think I have already done this tag before... it seems familiar... but, I've lost my mind--so, who really knows?! I will just do it again...


A- Attached or Single: Attached to my hunk a burnin' love.
B- Best Friend: my hubbs.... my sis.... my girls night crew...
C-Cake or Pie: is it chocolate? then either one....
D- Day of Choice: any day spent with my family
E- Essential Item: hmmmm. my computer. ... and bleach.
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummy bears or worms: chocolate covered gummy bears
H- Hometown: Federal Way, Washington
I- Indulgence: fudge bars. and really hot bubble baths
J- January or July: Jan because our newest little nugget will be here...
K-Kids: one lucky boy--three girls-- and one on the way
L- Life is incomplete without: me crying everyday... just kidding. without Stephen or my buggies
M- Marriage Date: June 29th 2001
N- Number of Siblings: two bros one sister
O- Oranges or Apples: I crave both everyday..
P- Phobias or Fears: my kids getting hurt. Car accidents. teenagers...
Q- Quote: "Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."- Pres. Hinckley
R- Ring size: uh... ask Stephen.
S- Season: without question, Fall
T- Tag 3 Friends: Traci, Jill and Sharlie
U-Uknown Fact About Me: I have never gone fishing in my life.
V- Very Favorite Store: Tai Phan Trading
W- Worst Habit: putting away clean laundry and cleaning my bathtub.
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultra Sound!
Y- Your Favorite Food: uh. I'm really not picky. I love EVERYTHING.
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: