Sunday, May 4, 2008

24 things about me... (thanks juliann)


4 Places I Go Over and Over
Wally World
Kendyl's School
the Loo
Crazy...

4 People Who Email Me
Stephen
Julia
My Madre
LDS Nuggets

4 of my Favorite Foods
shakes
sticky rice
really yummy toast
Almond Joy :)

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
bubble bath
in a clean house
on a date with hubby
on a cruise

4 People I Think Will Respond
Amy
Heather
Amanda
Monica

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
I don't really watch movies.. I fall asleep after
about 15 minutes... but, If Jon and Kate (plus 8)
made a movie... I would watch it over and over, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You know me too well Dev. I just can't resist but to post comments! It's official... I am an addict.
Mand

Rob and Juliann said...

Rob has that shirt that Stephen has on. Mmmm...Almond Joy.