Wednesday, March 12, 2008


We had an.... "adventurous" past week....{blog for another day...} and we left the kiddos with Grandma. When we got back we told the kids they got a prize. We gave them each a bubble wand. It's a skinny 12 inch bubble holder.... anyway, Brad was playing with his later in the day {as a sword} and said another funny Bradism....

Brad: "Mom, do you know what the other name to this bubble stick is?"
Me: "No B, what is it's other name?"
Brad: "It's an ACCESSORY."

I put accessory in caps because the kid yelled and OVER-PRONOUNCED every letter in the word. It was pretty funny.



just evidence that he has 3 sisters I guess.... poor guy.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

hhmmm accessory.........
good word. even I would only have thought SWORD, not accessory.
buckin' fun may have to be the new name of my blog. I love it...