Sunday, September 26, 2010

whose the REAL parent here...


brad is a crack up. I don't just say that because I am his momma and could eat him up...seriously, the kid is crazy witty. Even when I am mad... I have to bit my tongue from laughing at him...


The other night the kids wouldn't listen and go to bed. I know, shocking. I was at the end of my rope... I yelled that I was counting to 10 and if they were not in bed..they were in big trouble. "10,9..8..7.. " nobody moved..they just kept playing.." (louder) 6, 5..4" they all start running to their rooms...except for B. I get to 1 and he slowly starts walking away and turns back to me...AND WINKS. WoW...I am very intimidating to this little boy of mine. cheeky monkey.


**tonight at Fhe**


brad said he wanted to be the dad and preside over our Family Home Evening...He sat in Dad's chair and sent Stephen to the couch.


Just as Stephen said "ok..you think your big enough...you be the dad tonight" B said "ok. My first order of business...Dad, go get me a bowl of icecream." lol.


-------


Grandma asked the kids where Jesus lived and said it started with a J. B started jumping in his seat with his hand raised...when Grandma called on him he shouted "Jamaica!"

No comments: