Sunday, April 27, 2008

kid tag

Kendyl Dev


If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
be invisible
What chore did you do last?
picking up my clothes
What is your favorite Movie right now?
powder puff girls
What is your favorite song?
you get the best of both worlds
When was the last time you cried and Why?
five minutes ago Brad and I were fighting
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A zoo keeper. And everyone can come see me...
Describe your perfect day?
go to school then go to my friends house then going to get ice cream... at chuckie cheese... then we end at Disneyland.
What is your favorite food?
ice cream. (ahhhh. that makes mom proud!)
What's the nicest thing you've done lately for someone in your family?
held Ry when she was crying
What makes you mad?
when I get in trouble
Where would you like to go on vacation?
Hawaii
How are you the same as your Mom?
we are both girls
What one thing is Mom always saying to you?
put your things away...
What is something you liked doing with your Dad?
ride in his fire trucks
How do you know that Mom and Dad love you?
Because I am their biggest girl & because they give me hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

"We have ARMS??" Ha ha.. Good one BRAD! Love it! Your kids are definetly some of my favorites. So I am completely and utterly embarrased that you rode in my car today. Actually horrified is more like it. We usually take Jake's truck to church and so I didn't even think anything of it until we went to leave. Please accept my deepest appologies. If it makes you feel any better, the whole experience has inspired me to actually get out and clean it!
Sorry again,
Mand